Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Campus Life..!

Monday blues, the fright on report card day, detentions, lectures by class teacher,
sports day,
carnival, cutting classes, copy homework, breaking the school rules, singing the national anthem like zombies..! and all other 'wild' activites.. yet who can deny that school life is not awesome..?? Clueless is what you get when you go to university, you are supposed to choose the subject you love the most – your passion, something you want to do in the future. Or are you supposed to choose the one you are good at? Although very often, you like something because you’re good at it, that is not always the case... : $ not forgetting choosing the university of choice.. Take me for example, i wanted to be a doctor since i can remember..! Later, i change my mind to other options..such as fashion designer, lawyer, public relations, editor, teacher.. lols..thats already handfuls of choices i have made.. Throughout my high school , my interests within the field were constantly changing, but generally, I had a good idea what I want to do and why I want to do it..is to serve the community and help the needy ones.. Basiclly, I enjoyed biology.. And that is the field of science I love the most.. then i decided food science and nutrition it is.. So, here i am in UCSI...with no regrets.. : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment