Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Examzz Rulezzz...

Once someone told me that i can have plenty of fun time and enjoy my life to the fullest at university..but its all wrongs.. how am i suppose to enjoy my life in a place where its ruled by exams..! Last semester was one of my worst nightmare..Its not that I did not revise. I did. I started early this time. A month ago. I re-write the notes. I understand the theory and STUFF in my head yet in the end, I got mental block. I even target the questions and as my predictions, I got the right targeted questions. But, what to be happy about when I can't even answer a single one perfectly..

Owh, here I want to thanks to my course mates , who have been with me revising, either sitting together in a room, through phone calls, messages, chats and even last minute revision outside the examination hall. Not to forget, in the McD too.. ( free refill coffees and cute guys as inspiration are the reasons why studying in McD is so motivating ) Sorry if I happen to annoy you guys by my constant craps...its maybe because my brain was feeling mushy mushy..



Can I say NO to exams? I'm an environmentalist. I have rights to say NO to exams. Haha..Still they can conduct through online.

I know my dad is expecting me to get a grade A's every semester . So am I to myself coz I know I have fully prepared. And another thing is that its not easy to role models either. Being the eldest in my family,parents always expect me to score beyond my capabilities. Its not a bad thing I would say. It does helps to encourage and motivate me but it too has so much pressure to carry... Arggghh!I hope and will do all my best for a grade A or B. Please Lord, please at least let be do all my best for the rest.


Good luck and all the BEST to all my friends who are having their own battles out there especially to the UCSIians. Always during exams period, the word 'Sleep' is temporary out of order and the word 'Stress' rules.


Well, my aunt is so stress up over there and hence I can't do much to help. She needs to collect 20,000 species and samples for her research in 2 years time and that excluded the moth and wasps samples for the light trap, meaning 1000 samples need to be completed in around 3 months time NON-STOP. PhD is really suiciding. No, I think every qualification levels are suiciding..!




0 comments:

Post a Comment