Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last minutes..!


Having numerous exams, assignments, dissertations lab reports and other paperwork to hand in, I found something very special about me. In order to write a good paperwork and perform well in exams, I need to do it last minute. And by last minute, I really mean last minute. There is something in me that prevents me from doing work, if I know that I have more than enough time to complete it. I really started the day before the deadline. If there is a week for me to finish my work, I would most possibly ending with an all-nighter. Crazy, you might think. Starting the work late makes me more focused, and the tension adds motivation.As good as the method is, it is not perfect.As after some time, I found the actual version, but had very little time to finish it.. and i do go bonkers in last minute revisions..! ;p Still under crazy deadlines..

0 comments:

Post a Comment